Sunday, May 13, 2007

Umm can't think of a title for this week...lez call it week 10 shall we?

Hey guys,

Woke up this morning (well midday to be precise...coz its mah day off) half dazed. Then came the shock of the day. I realised I hadnt blogged before "roughly around 2pm" on this glorious monday (when Jake checks peoples' blogs). I instantly jumped on the computer like a rabbit high on ecstacy and here I am. And no, I'm not insane, I just have a fried brain!...A bit like the CPUs in our clients' heads a couple of weeks ago. They have seemingly been repaired prior to our previous meeting though.

On the being-productive side of things, the functional spec was slipped through Jake's pigeon hole last thursday evening around 6pm. That night, it was me who spent 3 bux on binding. Damn university...they shud be ashamed....greedy sons of bitches!....3 bux juz 4 that! >>> (to bind frekin 17 pages)..my god....shud've juz stapled the damn thing. Anyhow, that is a "sunk cost" in accounting terms...and shall be forgotten becoz it's irrecoverable no matter what (I sound like such a nerd). Unless I go and threaten them to give me mah money back coz they ripped me off!..lol...OK lets not go nuts.

Other than that, we shall be looking into the detailed technical design of the project sometime this week. A meeting shall be arranged this tuesday and everyone shall attend. They shall not make up some shitty retarded excuse saying "ohh I have work"...coz its a frekin tuesday and they shall (and must) rock up to da IE lecture! Otherwise I shall frown at them the next time I see them.

Speaking of work, I have that at 3 pm today. At Kmart. At (classified location)...lol...ok its brandon park...not like anyone will bomb the damn place coz its such a hole! There must be one ATM for the whole centre! And its filled with retarded hobos and frekin irritating customers who come to the checkouts and bitch about their day! The other day this lady got pissed off coz I forgot to ask for her frekin Fly Buys card. It was a bloody $5.99 purchase. Think she bought some garden seeds or some shit. Anyways, she was furious! I was like "damn she needs to get a frekin life." Yeh with that sort of frequent flyer points she would have reached as far as the airport tarmac..lol.!!

Back on the topic of IE, there was no client meeting this week coz it wasn't necessary. Aaron said he was gonna email Andrew asking some stuff ....dunno if hez done it....hope he has. Ishara and Thusiya will be looking into the detailed design templates...and Tar....well, Tar is Tar for now. Wait till the implentation and coding phase comes...hahaha!!! (EVIL LAUGH). He will be fully drained!!!...As Mr. Burns says .."excellent".

That's it for the moment. Thanx for being a kick-ass audience as you always are. I shall holla at ya'll l8er...lol..

Ciao :)

No comments: