Sunday, October 7, 2007

2 weeks of uni left!

Hey there peeps,

Omg, we have juz 2 weeks of uni left!
Well, last week was the mid-sem break so I had an excuse not to blog…lol. Anyways, the building and testing is running simultaneously at the moment, with Tar and Aaron working tirelessly night and day to get the database up and running as ‘streamlined’ and ‘efficiently’ as initially promised at the start of the year! Thusiya and Ishara and myself have been involved in creating test cases over the past week or so and we have managed to come up with multiple likely scenarios that the typical users will encounter. Based on these, we have developed appropriate test cases to test every single possible implicit assertion that was integrated into our system. These scenarios have also been helpful for us in considering the types of ‘Help’ functions to create. Other than that, I feel pretty confident in delivering the system on time with a significant standard of quality assurance.

Other than IE, I’ve been studying for exams already coz I got 2 exams on the same day on the first week! I kno it sux….but gona have to deal wit it.

Also, it's hard to believe that I'll be finishing uni in two weeks time. Thinking back to my first day at uni back in first year (2004), it seems like yesterday. It's kinda sad in a way, but on the other hand I cant wait to finish, which would eventually bring some closure to all this study and exams and assignments. It would be awesome juz to get the feeling that there will be no more tests or exams in 2 or 3 weeks time. But of course then we gota look for work....but i'm desperately in need of a vacation first of all...LOL.

At the moment it's 1.55am and I'm so tired from catchin up on some previous tute work for accounting. So I think I shud head off and snooze now.....so catch ya later. :)

Nite

No comments: