Monday, September 24, 2007

Some good news

Hola senoras and mah sexy senoritas,

I've juz been on the phone to Aaron and he has confirmed some good news....we can finally start testing one of the major modules (Asset Form) by the end of this week. We intend to conduct user acceptance testing and module testing. However, we will only do GUI testing if we think its necessary and if we have time, since the client did not place a heavy emphasis on the GUI. Therefore, we intend to get stuck into creating test plans and writing the test report while conducting tests.

Also, we need to get started on user manuals. We intend to only make one big user manual intended for our client, since they will be the only ones (or people with similar knowledge and expertise) that will use this system. Therefore, it would be pointless to create a user manual for the general public.

Now that all my assignments have finished, I have been catching up on some tute work for my other subjects and I intend to use this mid-sem break to study for exams. I got 2 exams on the same freakin' day! It's never happened to me before....has to happen on the final semester in my final year! Those 2 subjects have the most amount of theory as well! So I'm gona ensure I'm damn well prepared...lol!

On friday night, I went out clubbin wit a few frenz...after quite a while...didnt drink tho...stayed nice and sober...lol...feels kinda nice to be sober when out clubbin (for a change!)...lol. We ended up hittin Bond Bar in the city (this sazzy lil' place juz off Flinders street). Met a few chicks too :P:)..lol

Anyways, I'll leave u to ponder wat happened after that...I'm gona hit the bed now....wow..its 2.00 am!

Nitey nite amigos! :)

No comments: