Sunday, July 22, 2007

Back for semester 2

Hi all,

Wow it's been quite a while hasnt it? Now I'm in my final semester of uni...so I'm tryin to make it as exciting as possible...while at the same time tryin to concentrate hard and pass everything.
Anyway, with regards to IE, we are very close to getting the sign-off from the client. We have emailed them an acceptance criteria and still awaiting their reply as to whether the criteria is complete. Apart from that, the test plan is underway and close to being finished. This being the end of semester 2's first week, there's not much else to report on IE, other that what i've just talked about.

Other than that, last friday and saturday nite, I had two 21st b'days....i know i'm still in holiday mode...and it's so hard to get back into uni mode after the holidays....i'm tryin my best to concentrate...
I also think that i hav had enuff of uni..lol...4 years at caulfield....when u think bout it...yep thats quite a while.

Anyways, I'm not normally this brief...i wud luv to sit here and keep typing ...but i hav to dash off to work now (mondays are my day off so i mostly work on mondays)....so until next time...bye byez

L8erz :)

No comments: